KPPA CODE OF ETHICS
MEMBERSHIP CODE OF ETHICS: I, as a requirement for admission to and retention of membership and participation in the Kansas Professional Photographers Association, agree to strive at all times to upgrade and improve my knowledge and skill of professional photography, marketing and related areas.
In my dealings with users of photography and the general public, I will:
1. Strive to present all photographic services in a manner which reflects the highest
levels of professionalism.
2. Deal with all users of photography and the general public with honesty and integrity.
3. Not use any marketing or competitive practice which violates any Federal Trade
Commission, or other Federal or State regulatory agency rule of regulation, or
Federal or State statute of any decision of any Federal or State Court: and
4. Strive at all times to produce photography and photographic services in accordance with the highest levels of professionalism.
5. In all dealings with fellow professional photographers, students and others who aspire to be professional photographers, I agree to share the knowledge and skill of professional photography.
6. Support efforts for and assist in the education of all interested persons and the general public in the art and science of professional photography.
(My signature on this document) attests that all statements made by me are true to the best of my knowledge and further attests that I have read and agree, without reservation, to abide by the Code of Ethics of the Kansas Professional Photographers Association. I further understand that failure to do so may result in expulsion from the Association.